跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2-22-2010 20:23:03 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
译者注:
这篇文章连载自欧美主题站Aionsource,作者在最近几周时间内将Aion韩国论坛上玩家们真实的热门话题翻译到欧美,引起了轩然大波
有些玩家咒骂他不怀好意恶意诋毁这个游戏,有些玩家支持他继续让大家看到最真实的Aion,有些玩家喜欢看他帖子中的新鲜信息……
为了避免对玩家群体产生过于负面的影响,作者在这次更新中笔调稍微积极了些,特此注明。

——无论如何,论坛作为公开场合,应允许不同意见的交流,只要是有理有据的观点,大家都应该以包容的态度捍卫民众发表观点的权利。

ps:文中的水果是论坛里WG的过滤词

It's been a week since I posted the first directfeed thread, where I pretty much posted a summary of the things I perceived from the Korean community. Some people were fairly upset at what I did. Some people questioned the credibility of my posts and the very sources. Some people welcomed "reality" posts. Some people were just happy at any kind of new info about Aion. Unfortunately, last one ended with flaming replies. However, I feel that following the progress of this game is something important to a lot of people here, so I'll continue translating.

-职业平衡问题 Class balancing issues
弓星伤害能力低下,精灵星空战废柴,近战职业对远程毫无还手之力等等
你可以认为这是能力低下的韩国玩家无法理解游戏的设定,但毫无疑问的是,现在在韩国论坛上公认的观点是,这个游戏的职业平衡一塌糊涂。

Rangers lacking in damage, summoners fail, melees getting destroyed by ranged classes, etc. Doesn't matter how hard you try to call the korean players noobs, it's a widely accepted fact in the Korean community that class balance is broken.

- BUG和漏洞 Bugs and Exploits
跳跃射击bug,宏漏洞,近战职业对移动目标的无奈Jumpshot bugs, macro exploits, inability for melees to use skill on a moving enemy

- 水果Bots
滴~滴~
Beep.. Beep..

__________________________________________________ __________________________
正如我们所看到的,虽然韩国已经收费,但玩家们认为自己还在玩一个正在Beta测试中的游戏,而自己成为倒贴测试员,他们在论坛上整日哭泣和控诉,有些问题被无视,有些得到了回应。
As many people here are aware, Korean retail 'beta testers' (as they call themselves) have been whining and QQing loudly all day all week. Some were ignored. Some were answered.
这里是NCsoft本周所做的回应And here's what NCsoft have done this week

1.职业平衡更新 Class balance patches
上周对魔道星hellfire技能的哭诉得到了回应,魔道星命中被大幅Nerf;但是被很多人诟病的控制技能过多的问题却毫无反应。
在这次更新后,一名45级名叫하늘나라的魔道星发布了一份PvP视频,视频足以证明魔道星即使被大幅Nerf命中,却依然可以凭借控制技能而继续笑傲江湖。

- Cries of Sorc OPness were answered by nerfing the hit rate for hellfire. While some people claim that their CC land rate was also patched without announcement, its debatable if it actually happened or not. A lvl 45 mage, 하늘나라 responded to this patch with another one of his famous Abyss pvp videos, proving that sorcerers were still as strong as they can be.

弓星得到了一点点攻击速度的提升。不过对于大多数弓星玩家而言,这种更新近似于侮辱,你简直无法找到能比这更不能称作“提升”的更新了。更新的数天内,在弓星论坛上出现了超级庞大的牢骚贴爆发,长达数小时
- Rangers received a slight attack speed increase. However, most perceived this patch as something of an insult to ranger players. It's apparent that slight boost didn't mean anything for most. Just few days after the patch, a mass spam thread protest broke out in the Ranger forums, lasting for several hours.

此外
在长达8个月的哭诉后,精灵星依然无法在空中战斗。-
Summons still cannot fly even after 8 months of player complaint.

治疗仇恨得到了削减。但是否解决了问题尚无法得知,因为本周治愈星依然是队伍中天使姐姐的最大客户- Heal aggros lessened. However, if this made a difference or not is debatable. Clerics are still the #1 customer for Spirit healers in party play.

NCsoft承诺在圣诞节发布职业平衡补丁,但是不肯在之前透露补丁内容
I am going to refrain from translating posts related to class balancing from now, as I was told that a NCsoft rep stated there's a major patch coming around Christmas for all classes (can't find that interview however). We'll have to wait and see.

2. BUG和漏洞 Bugs and Exploits
Aion的服务器作为一个已经收费的游戏还是比较稳定的,除了有时会有令人“惊喜”的维护和不事先通知的重启之外,服务器尚未发生严重的崩溃事故。也没有诸如复制等严重漏洞。宏漏洞在玩家上报后很快得到了更新修复。
Aion servers seem to be fairly stable for a game that just launched. Other than evil surprise maintenances, (which Blizzard is also known to have after a major update) and unannounced restarts, servers haven't experienced major crashes. There has been no reports of a serious exploit (item dupping, etc) Macro skill exploits were patched almost immediately after they were reported by players.
不过,NCsoft好像“故意”遗忘了“跳跃射击”bug,也许是为了让弓星在得到真正的平衡更新之前不要太像个废柴?我们尚不清楚NC是否会修复它,弓星们也许可以小小的喜悦一下。
However, NCsoft failed to address the "jumpshot" bug. (Perhaps they are letting rangers use it for now so that they are not total nubs until a real balance patch comes out?) There's still debate going on about if NCsoft even wants to fix this or not. For now, Rangers will just have to keep hopping.
近战职业在空中无法攻击到任何一个在移动中的敌人,这个问题自从深渊战场开放的第一天就已经上报了,但NC尚未回应这个问题
Melee classes cannot land ANY of their skills in mid air on a moving enemy. This issue was reported from the day 1 of introduction of abyss flight pvp. NCsoft has yet to respond to this problem.

3. 水果/WGBots
这是一张从永恒之塔韩国官网论坛上截取的图片
被标注的标题包括:“要是你们不打算修复它们请至少发个声明”“水果天堂,玩家地狱”“水果举报的延迟过久”“Oh~Aion,自动世界”“玩够了,退出,浪费钱”“求求你们”“Kirodun服务器水果问题”“水果=一半Aion在线?”“为什么Aion在自己毁掉自己?”“怎么删我贴?”“这样是不对的!”“一天比一天失望”“假如NC真的想抓住水果们……”“发布水果IP地址现金悬赏吧”“一大早维护?”“阻止水果,或者我退出”

这是一张从永恒之塔韩国主题站inven论坛上截取的图片
标注标题:“Aion回顾”“为什么人们要用水果 第二部”“Aion,另一个要因为水果而死去的游戏?”“要么现在要么放弃!封掉水果就现在!”“为什么人们要用水果”“自从Aion开始公测后,WoW的人数越来越多啦”“水果大作战!”“NC查封水果的决心不到1%”"水果问题明显浮出水面"

尽管NC已经发布了2则义正词严的公告,但是他们在查封水果问题上依然看不到任何有成效的行动。
自从收费后开始,韩国玩家在这个问题上的呼声也越来越高

Despite their energetic announcements (twice), NCsoft has made zero visible progress in terms of bot problems.
This is something Korean players voiced very strongly about since the day 1 of retail.

水果投诉问题在NC宣布大力打击水果之后有所缓解,很多玩家在“观望”NC下一步的动作,不过还没有任何有效的方式,依然可以看到在同一片地区相同的水果在辛勤耕种,依然可以看到金币的价格在一路狂泻。韩国玩家的呼声从未如此大声过,在他们看来,也许这是最后的机会,能敦促NC采取行动,阻止Aion成为下一个死于水果的MMO,就像Rohan那样。
Bot complaints were lessened when NCsoft announced that they'll crack down bots, as many players took "wait and see" stance. However, seeing that nothing is being done (still seeing same bots in same areas), Korean players are protesting now more loudly than ever, desperately trying to persuade NCsoft from letting Aion die from bots like Rohan (a MMO that landed in Korea but failed with a massive botfest).

ps:这是一篇有理有据的玩家战水果的帖子,我不不知道这里会不会有人大声疾呼说这是一名WoW雇佣的外国枪手,就算是这样,我觉得你们也应该好好看看他所说的。
ps. There's a player's post about bots that I thought was a good point. I am not sure if I should translate it or not since the writer uses WoW as a comparison : P Let me know if you guys wanna hear what he's saying.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享淘帖 给力给力 不给力不给力
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2-22-2010 20:23:14 | 只看该作者

【11593327】 回复说:

观望态度 盛大一向读一WG态度都是 一边爱抚没用挂的 说要抓挂

一边偶尔抓几个给人家看看 又不封干净 玩过他很多游戏都这样
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

板凳